Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mage Application - Azzirri.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azzirri

Mage Application - Azzirri. Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application - Azzirri.   Mage Application - Azzirri. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello! Very Happy
Here's a little mage application:

1. Character Name: Azzirri

2. Character Class: Mage

3. Character Level: 70

4. Character Spec: 6-55-0 / Fire Mage

5. Character Attunements/Keys: I only need Black Morass, then I'm attuned to Karazhan. other than that I have all heroic keys.

6. Notable Resistances: Not really.

7. Previous Guilds: I'm currently in a guild called The Northern Pact

8. Character Professions: Skinning + Tailoring.

9. Notable Profession Abilities: Not really.

10. WOW armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Azzirri

11. Notable Alt Characters: I have recently rerolled Horde after playing Alliance for 2½ years. have no notable Horde alt's, but I have two lvl 70 Alli-Alt's.

16. How did you hear about Blackened? Well, I know two players in the guild; Frederikke & Jyllingevej. After Jyllingevej got accepted, I figured that I would give it a shot and apply. Smile

17. Anything else you feel that Blackened would like to know about your character? My gear is lacking a bit, but I'm 100% commited to becoming a full time raider and work on my gear + experience.

About You

Player Name: Patrick Christensen

Player Age: I'm 16 years old.

Tell Blackened a little about yourself: I'm a boy living in Denmark with my parents. I'm quite good at english. I obviously don't have any raid ex. with my mage, but I have raided up 'till SSC with my druid.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope you'll find me suitable to join the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Frederikke

Mage Application - Azzirri. Empty
PostSubject: :o   Mage Application - Azzirri. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:21 am

GOGO PADDY!
Back to top Go down

Mage Application - Azzirri.
Page 1 of 1